Sunday, October 23, 2011

Number Twenty-Three: Honeydew Bubble Tea

This is another iPhone wallpaper that I made for myself. I used a neat app called Fluid Monkey to create the 'tapioca' floating downward, then exported a screenshot to Snapseed where I used the Grunge Filter on it.

Fluid Monkey is not really meant to be used as an art-producing medium as it has no 'save' feature. I get around this by using screen shots, of course, and have had a lot of fun playing with all of the pre-set configurations. Basically it's an app that reproduces the effects of movement in things like gelatin, water, mud, et cetera and when you touch it paint appears and interacts with it. It has settings you can experiment with to produce some really fantastic effects.

Honeydew bubble tea is my favourite flavour. Click it to see it full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment