Friday, November 18, 2011

Number Forty-Nine: Fly Away Home

Essie and I were playing in the driveway when I looked down and saw this little ladybug crawling on my coat. Essie really wanted to play with it but I rescued it from the kind of 'play' a two-year old inflicts on bugs (in the form of not being gentle enough; not in a mean sense) and put it on the top of the neighbour's chain-link fence. I thought it might fly away but instead it tucked its legs underneath it and sat like this. I guess the cold weather doesn't agree with ladybugs.

Apps used: Gorillacam and Snapseed which are always the combination I use when editing my photography. Snapseed has all the editing features I need to get the pictures looking the way I want before transferring them to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment