Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Number Thirty-Two: A Happy Halloween

Halloween was fun this year! I had my iPhone ready to take pictures of Essie because to my surprise she decided at the last minute that she was willing to wear the costume we had ready for her. I'd thought it was a lost cause since she ripped it off of herself every time we tried to try it on her but wearing it over her jacket didn't seem to bother her too much. She even wore the hat (which made her scream every time previous.)

So, I fired up Gorillacam and snapped a bunch of pictures; of Essie, the pumpkins, and Essie and the pumpkins together. After all the excitement I edited a few in Snapseed and then put this together in Diptic.

Make sure to click the picture so you can see it at full size!

No comments:

Post a Comment