Saturday, January 28, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Twenty: Let It Snow No More

Oh, man. As soon as I finished with my Highway 401 photos from the Ottawa trip I took 60 plus shots during our drive on the 401 to Toronto today. It was a very different drive, however. We ended up driving through a very nerve-wracking snowstorm and there were all kinds of accidents and cars off the road. I dealt with my nervousness by taking pictures, I guess.

When we got to Toronto I looked through them all and as I expected not a lot of them turned out. I edited a few in Snapseed, though, with cropping and Drama filters and decided to make a triptych in Diptic to show what our drive was like.

I realize it doesn't actually look like that much snow in these pictures but it was a whiteout for a lot of the drive and the trees were getting very weighed down with ice. I did not like it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment