Friday, February 10, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three: Elephants

My mom collects elephants. She has since before I was born and her collection is very impressive. I try not to get her an elephant every time it's gift-giving time but usually at least once a year or so I'll try to find a nice one. I decided to get some shots of a few from her herd and put them together in a triptych.

I used the iPhone camera to take all the pictures. I used a Vibrant filter from the Camera+ Effects menu for the top photo along with a Dark Grit border, and used Snapseed for all the cropping. I also used Drama filters from Snapseed for both bottom photos. When I had them edited to my satisfaction I put them all together using Diptic. I often leave the border white but this time used a black border with rounded corners to tie in with the darker elephant colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment