Monday, April 2, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Eighty-Five: Daddy And Daughter

This weekend was filled with lots of driving around and taking pictures. Today's shot is one I took along the water near KGH and seriously, it was all Andrew could do to keep Essie from just throwing herself out there into Lake Ontario. She spent a lot of time chucking rocks into the water but every now and again she'd start trying to climb down to get at the water. What a kid.

I took the photo with the iPhone camera and when we got home I imported it into Camera+ where I used the Clarity filter from the scenes menu and then the Vibrant filter from Effects. I go through phases where a certain app and combo of filters are what I used most and this is a phase, I guess. I'm loving the richness of the colours.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! I really like the colours, I like all the earth tones and the pop of Essie in pink along with a couple toys. Really sweet feeling to this picture. I can definitely identify with trying to keep her from jumping right into the lake, it amazes me the lack of fear kids have!

    ReplyDelete