Thursday, April 12, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Ninety-Five: The Most Sad. Ever.

Oh man. Three years old. I've been complaining about it a lot for, oh, the entire month and a bit since Essie turned three. Honestly, though, it was like some switch got flipped and she is exploring a lot of new concepts that involve territory and personal autonomy and being a total pill.

Hooray! So I got this picture this morning as we sat on the stairs indoors while waiting for her ride to daycare. We usually play out in the driveway and yard but she kept getting close to the road and I had to keep bringing her inside to discuss why that's not OK. She was very upset about it all, although she did eventually behave.

Anyhow, I took the picture with Camera+ then imported it into Snapseed where I cropped it and used a Vintage filter on it. Then I imported that into Corel's Paint It! Now where I used an oil filter on it. After that I imported it into BlendCam where I combined the Snapseed version and the Corel's Paint It! Now version using the balance filter, then combined that result with the Corel's Paint It! Now version one more time to highlight the 'painted' effect just a touch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment