Thursday, April 19, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Two: A Very RED Red

When we were leaving St. Catharines I requested a trip to a specific chocolate store; Chocolate FX. I wanted to try to find a specific kind of panned chocolate for my mom but unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for. Instead they had an incredible range of other delicious chocolates so we went away with some of those instead! When we walked into the large showroom filled with thousands of colorful chocolates Essie said, "It's amazing!"

It was. I ended up with two packages of chocolate for my mom; chocolate cherries and chocolate raspberries. They're coated with a layer of colored white chocolate to evoke the red fruit inside and they're shiny and pretty and delicious so of course I couldn't help but take a photo of the cherries when we got home. I took the shot with Camera+ then cropped it, applied the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu then applied the Cyanotype filter from the Effects Menu at a very, very low intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment