Saturday, June 2, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Six: Rudy Is A Handsome Cat

Today's entry is in just before deadline because I decided at the last minute to go with my mom on a trip to Ottawa to visit with my sister Alannah and we didn't get home until a very short while ago. Well, she lives on the Quebec side but same difference, right?!?

Ha ha! Anyhow; so we went and a fantastic time was had. Alannah's boyfriend has this fabulous cat named Rudy who is just a living embodiment of that poofy, floofy feline that can't help but strike a pose no matter what he's doing. So I took a bunch of pictures of him with Camera+ and he ate it right up.

I edited the three chosen pictures by first cropping them, then using the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu and then the Fashion filter from the Effects menu. Rudy was a Fashion cat, no question about it. After that I combined the three in a triptych using Diptic. Awww, Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment