Thursday, June 28, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Seventy-Two: Eyeing The Sumac

Ess and I went for a walk to the park today and on the way home she was captivated by the sumac lining the sidewalk. She so, so wanted to pick one of the great big red cone-shaped flower things that grow on them but she only succeeded in pulling off one tiny red fluffball from it, which she clutched in her hand 'for daddy' until I persuaded her to let me hold it while she carried the daisy and other wild flowers we found for him.

I took the picture with Camera+, then imported it into PhotoWizard where I cropped it, then used the Red Giant filter from the Classic Effects menu.

PhotoWizard updated with a bunch of new stuff so I wanted to take it out for a bit of a spin again. I forget sometimes how freaky awesome that app is.

No comments:

Post a Comment