Monday, June 18, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Sixty-Two: Up, Up, Up!

My mom bought the kids all bubble wand/sword things the other day. Essie can blow bubbles on a small wand but these were pretty big so Andrew and Grandma and I ended up blowing bubbles for her quite a lot. I tried to get some shots of the bubbles, which were pretty big, but it was surprisingly difficult to get a good picture. They were either too blurry or against an undesirable background. This was one of the best ones and I liked the colours against the apple tree leaves.

I took the shot with Camera+ and sadly I can't quite recall the filters I used after I cropped it. My best guess is Clarity from Scenes. I'm actually pretty sure I used HDR from Effects for the second but don't hold me to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment