Saturday, July 14, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Eighty-Eight: Through The Glass

We are staying the weekend in Ottawa once again. Often when we stay two of our lovely friends allow us to stay at their place. Last time we were here Andrew, Essie and I were on our way out the door and I saw Essie glance at me in this fancy mirror that hangs inside the doorway. I thought about that a lot after and how her adorable little face was framed so nicely, so tonight I asked Andrew to help me recreate the moment. It worked pretty well although the focus in them all wasn't the greatest. Thankfully her best expression was also the one that worked out best, although it still isn't perfect as far as technical matters go. What's most important to me is that I managed to go back to something I'd regretted letting slip by last time.

I took the shot with Camera+, cropped it and used the Florescent filter on it.

1 comment:

  1. This is divine, Keltie! Wonderful that you were able to recapture it.

    ReplyDelete