Friday, July 6, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Eighty: Existential Angst

Essie has a little play dough kit with a bunch of cookie cutter shapes. She likes me to help her cut them all out of the dough then she draws on them with the various plastic tools that came with the set. She especially likes giving everything eyes and mouths. One tool is a pair of pincers with a spike that she uses for drawing but she discovered the pincer aspect of it today and set about tweezing the extremities off of a blue man cutout. After he was dismembered she asked me to make another one and so I did. She proceeded to draw this horrified expression on his face which was fitting because he probably knew what was coming!

I took the pictures with Camera+, then used the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu and then the Fashion filter from Effects. Then I combined them using Diptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment