Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Ninety-Eight: I Got A Fish

OK, I don't really have a fish but my friend (whose cat I am looking after this week) has some fish and I tried to get all artsy and take some pictures of them swimming in their tank. Needless to say my shots did not turn out so hot so I ended up experimenting with them in various apps to see what I could do. My favourite ended up being this one of the darker fish swimming by the camera as I pressed it against the glass.

I took the shot with Camera+, then used the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu and then the HDR filter from the Effects menu. This didn't necessarily make the picture look better but they brightened up the colours and ambiance a bit. After that I imported it into Corel's Paint It! Now where I used the Oil filter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment