Sunday, July 22, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Ninety-Six: Bratty Face Kitty

I am cat-sitting for friends this week and must go over every day to feed and pay attention to their hella cute little tortie girl cat. She is a very affectionate little thing and got comfortable with me very quickly, as evidenced by the gnawing she's doing on my hand in the top left photo in this triptych. I'm super tough (when it comes to cats) so I put up with it for the sake of the photo but don't worry, Kristen! I won't have her eating human flesh by the time you come back.

She's really very adorable. Look at those ears! Look at that sweet bratty face!

I took all the photos with Camera+, cropped them, used the Florescent filter from the Scenes menu and then the Fashion filter from Effects. After that I imported them all into Diptic so I could assemble them into this triptych.

No comments:

Post a Comment