Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Thirteen: WHO'S Lenny?

This image is extremely similar to Day Two-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three. It's an alternate shot that I edited differently in order to capture the shadows that they cast in the evening sun. The reason that I'm posting this one today is that Kevin came back! Yes, we hadn't seen him in quite a while and I was getting pretty worried that he was gone for good (while hoping that his owners had decided he should be an indoor cat.) Tonight, though, he showed up again with a collar and tag proclaiming his name to be 'Lenny'. What kind of maroon names a cat LENNY? He's obviously a Kevin!

I would have taken another photo of Kevin tonight except I had neglected to bring my iPhone outside with me; something that rarely happens. So it's this old shot to celebrate the return of Kevin!

I took the picture with Camera+, cropped it and that's it. I really wanted this one to keep as much of the natural light and colour as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment