Monday, August 27, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three: Festive

My mom must have recently bought these flowers because I haven't really noticed them until just in the last few days. Taking pictures of really red flowers is never easy but I took some anyhow to see how they'd turn out. I liked them but they were pretty blown out looking until I did some heavy editing.

I took the picture with Camera+, of course, because it's what I always take pictures with these days. I imported it into Snapseed, though, because I knew I'd be messing around with the Drama filter and boy, did it deliver drama-wise. I cropped it first, then hit it with the darkest Drama filter the app has and was really taken with the result. Dare I say it looks almost Christmas-y? I do dare because I am so over summer. Bring on fall and winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment