Sunday, August 19, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Twenty-Five: Rainbow Ribbon

I picked up a ribbon on a stick from the dollar store for Essie the other day. She appears to have been born with the concept of rhythm gymnastics hardwired into her and will use many different substitutes for a ribbon on a stick; strings, those plastic straps that go around newspapers and flyers, a length of cord… the list goes on. She currently prefers sticks from the oak tree with TWO leaves still attached at the end for fluttering. Not three, not five. TWO. Anyhow; I bought this ribbon on a stick and while she enjoys it from time to time she still likes her own inventions best. So July and I seem to play with it more than she does.

I took all these shots with Camera+, cropped them and used the Night filter from the Scenes menu on them. Then I used Diptic to combine them in this triptych.

No comments:

Post a Comment