Saturday, September 15, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Fifty-Two: Not A Grasshopper To Be Seen

Here is something I posted to Facebook yesterday: "Essie found a half-eaten apple from the tree in the backyard and showed it to me. I told her that maybe a bunny ate it and she got upset and very strident about the fact that rabbits only eat carrots, MOMMY. So I suggested a squirrel might have chewed it but DUH, squirrels eat acorns. So I gave up and said maybe a horse came and ate it and now she is all pleased that there was a horse in the backyard."

After that conversation Essie chucked the apple to the side of the driveway and forgot all about it and today I noticed it sitting there with all these ants going to town on it. Happy, happy ants. I also like how the apple has a bit of a heart shape.

I took the picture with Camera+, cropped it and used the Flash filter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment