Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Sixty-Three: Illegal To Own Brightly Coloured Balloons

I blew up these balloons for Essie yesterday and this morning I was admiring how nice their colours looked in the morning sun. I held them like a bouquet and snapped a few shots of them. Unfortunately they came out kind of grainy and no amount of messing around with various post-processing apps satisfied me until I saw how they looked in the Ansel preview when I had Camera+ open. I loved it. They were originally metallic pink, purple and yellow but I think this monochrome look is fantastic.

I took the photo with Camera+, cropped it and used the Ansel filter from Effects.

P.S. The title is yet another reference to I Don't Want To Go To Toronto; a fabulous song by Radio Free Vestibule.

No comments:

Post a Comment