Monday, November 14, 2011

Number Forty-Five: A Beautiful Evening

On a beautiful weekend drive we were heading home into the most gorgeous sunset. I snapped a few iPhone camera pictures of it through the car windows, intending to use the photos only for the colours. I figured I'd use some paint filters on them, making focus unnecessary. This one turned out very surprisingly well, however! There are a few window smudges but all in all I was more than happy with it. I cropped it and adjusted the ambiance a bit in Snapseed.

The countryside in and around the Kingston area is gorgeous for admiring on weekend drives. We started them over the summer and have continued on into the fall. I think I've seen most all of the smaller highways and towns and villages there are to see around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment