Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Number Forty-Six: A Happy Accident

Sometimes when I'm taking photographs I carelessly shove my iPhone back into my pocket and end up taking crazy shots of the inside of my pocket or my fingers. Other times I accidentally trigger the camera when I'm just holding it in my hand. Either way I often end up with mysterious and blurry shots that mostly get deleted. Every now and again, though, they're kind of interesting and I see potential for something artistic so I play around with them in my apps. I've ended up with a lot of cool iPhone wallpapers as a result.

I have no idea what this was a picture of originally. I liked the colours though and ran it through the Impressionist filter in Corel's Paint It! Now. I really like the way the faux brush strokes in that app render. In order to see it at its best definitely click on it to view it at full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment