Thursday, November 3, 2011

Number Thirty-Four: Autumn Tree II

The fall colours weren't quite as spectacular this year as they have been in the past. There were bright spots of colour in places but overall things were more brown-tinged than gold and orange. Maybe that's why I've had the urge to draw lots of autumn trees this year.

I drew the first draft of this in Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas which is a seriously fun app to use. Even if I don't like the saved quality of the pictures creating them is always a good time. Since I always use post-processing on the pictures I create in this app I exported this one to Corel's Paint It! Now where I used the Oil and Illustration filters to see what happened. I liked both but felt that each of them could be more interesting, so decided to combine them in BlendCam using Darkness Priority.

I loved the result, so here it is! Click on the pic to see it at full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment