Sunday, November 6, 2011

Number Thirty-Seven: A Temporary Separation

On a weekend drive through Seeley's Bay we stopped to look at Seeley's Bay United Church. Apparently the spire had developed a very bad lean a few years ago and so had to be lifted off to sit next to the church until it can be restored to its rightful place. Sadly they don't quite know when that will be as the repairs will be costly.

I was struck by the sight and had to take a few pictures. It has such a sad and whimsical feel to it. I used my usual combination of taking the picture with Gorillacam and using a Drama filter on it in Snapseed to give it more interest. It was a stunningly beautiful evening for a drive and there were a lot of pictures I didn't take that I wished I had, but I was very glad to have taken this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment