Saturday, November 5, 2011

Number Thirty-Six: My Boys

This was taken with Gorillacam especially because taking pictures of snoozing cats almost always guarantees they'll wake up and give the photographer a dirty look. I wanted to have a few to choose from and this was definitely the best. After I selected the shot I wanted I imported it to Snapseed to use one of the Black And White filters on it. I think it was Black And White 5.

This is Mongkut and Shelley, for those who don't already know my kitties. Mongkut is a Lilac Point Siamese and Shelley is a brown tabby. They've grown up together since kittenhood and love each other like brothers, fighting and snuggling and playing all the time. They're usually pretty poorly behaved but I love them like crazy anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment