Saturday, January 7, 2012

Number Ninety-Nine: Belated Christmas Cheer

Awww. Today's piece started as a photo of Mongkut and Shelley snuggling under the Christmas tree. They were pretty convinced that the fancy tree skirt was there for their benefit. I took it with the iPhone camera then used the Reduce Noise filter in Adobe Photoshop Express a bunch of times and cropped it to focus in on my sweet boys.

I like using Adobe Photoshop Express but it's extremely basic and I do wish they'd make a fancier app with more of the filters that make the full Photoshop such a great product. I used to be a Paint Shop Pro user but I know that Photoshop is similarly fun to use and would like to experience it on my iPhone, understandably scaled down of course. That said, the Adobe Photoshop Express app is easy to use and very intuitive so for a free app it's pretty exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment