Sunday, January 1, 2012

Number Ninety-Three: Anticipating Growth

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to so many wonderful things in 2012 and keeping up with this project is definitely one of them. I'm loving AOMi and in just the short time I've been at it I've learned a lot. Thank you so much for following along so far and please stay with me as I try more and more apps and techniques. I want 2012 to be all about growing creatively and personally especially in the areas of productivity and time management. Here's hoping I'll do it!

This tree was created first in Harmonius where I used green, blue and brown on the Chrome setting to sketch everything. When I was finished there I took a screen shot then imported that into Corel's Paint It! Now where I used the Oil filter to fancy it up even more. I like the dreamy quality it gave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment