Monday, January 23, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Fifteen: Snake, A Snaaaaaake!

Today's picture was drawn in NPtR. First, though, I started with a photo of the wall that I'd taken in Toronto; the same one I used for day 106, actually. I imported it into Camera+ and used the Expired filter from the I (Heart) Analog set on it. After that I imported it into NPtR and used a spotty brush on the erase setting and took a screenshot with the original image showing through. After that I used the Illustration filter in Corel's Paint It! Now and finally imported it into NPtR again. I covered the picture with black, then used a line tool on the Scratch setting with a round brush to draw this snake.

I was going for a rough look; like something you'd see on ancient pottery maybe. I liked the way the round brush and the background picture kind of suggest snakeskin.

No comments:

Post a Comment