Saturday, January 14, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Six: Abstract Oil Bokeh

Today's piece started as another that I took of a bedroom wall while we were in Toronto. The light was coming through the blinds and making interesting lines on the wall but after fiddling with the results for a while I just wasn't coming up with much I liked. While playing around kind of aimlessly, though, I ran it through the Pointillize filter in PhotoWizard set to the largest size and liked the rows of coloured dots it gave me. I saved that and imported it into Snapseed to see what else I could do with it and ended up using a Grunge filter on it. I liked it but still wasn't quite satisfied, so then imported it into (you guessed it) Corel's Paint It! Now where I used the Oil filter on it.

I like the result so much that I'd totally hang it on my wall if it were a real painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment