Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Two: Essie On Tichester

So we're in Toronto for a few days. I am a bit of a wimp about traveling with Essie, especially now that she's at that funny age where she understands a lot but isn't convinced that 'no' really means no when it's about something she reeeeeally wants to do. For the most part, though, she's lovely and game and excited about seeing and doing new things. We're here to help pack up the apartment we used to live in and there's not a whole lot for her to do here, so last night when we left to go do some shopping she ran excitedly ahead of us down the hallway and I whipped out my iPhone to get a few shots with Gorillacam.

I was pleased with the pictures and picked the one with the most movement. I opened up PhotoWizard and used the Straighten tool, the Sharpen filter and then decided to use a Light Leak effect on it just because I liked the way it looked. The end result gives me kind of a 'The Shining' vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment