Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Three: Starry Bubbles

A couple of nights before the full moon Essie was very impressed with how bright the waxing moon was in the sky and so I tried to get some nice shots of it for her. The actual moon part of the pictures didn't turn out so hot but I played around with the tree branches in Adobe Photoshop Express, taking some grainy details of the photo and using the Reduce Noise filter on it a few times. After I did that I saved it and opened it up in NPtR, creating two different versions using two different brushes. I saved them both and used Snapseed's Drama filter on the one I liked best. After a little while, though, I decided to see what the two looked like if I combined them using Blendcam set to Balance. I was very happy with the result and after using Snapseed's Drama filter one more time I had what you see here!

Phew. I'm glad I remembered all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment