Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Eight: Elephant Dreaming

Today's piece is another elephant from my mom's collection. It's actually the one that we gave to my mom for Christmas from Essie this year and it's a coin bank. Essie broke a ceramic cat bank belonging to her so we wanted to replace it with something even better. I'm not 100% sure it's my mom's favourite style of elephant but I was charmed by the simple lines.

I took the photo with Camera+ then imported it into Snapseed where I cropped it and used a bright Drama filter on it. I decided I wanted to use the Cyanotype filter from Camera+'s Color filter set so did that and was very happy with the result. The original photo was very monochromatic but just a bit too warm so this cooled it down to where I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment