Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Twenty-Four: Time To Go Home

I took this picture during our weekend trip to Toronto just minutes before we left the apartment to head back home. Once I told Essie that we would be leaving she needed to collect her jacket and boots and wanted them on straight away. We had to wait a few minutes while Andrew loaded the car so I set them up on this chair for her so she'd know they were ready for her. Being nearly three she's still not so hot on anything that isn't immediate gratification and I felt like this little scene really captured her way of doing things.

I took the photo with the iPhone camera as is usual for me lately and cropped it in Camera+. After cropping I opened the Effects menu and used the Vibrant filter from the Color filter set to warm it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment