Sunday, March 4, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Fifty-Six: Bye Bye Birdie

We went out on a picture-taking trip yesterday. I wanted to get some pictures of Kingston city hall in particular and so even though it was the windiest day of the year we got out of the car down at the waterfront and walked around a bit. Essie was delighted and I think she would actually have jumped into the water if we'd let her, crazy kid.

There were these crows hanging around and I got a few of them in some shots accidentally. Then I noticed a couple up in a tree and wanted to get a nice picture of them. Just as I was pointing the camera, though, Essie ran up so this is the shot I got. I still liked it quite a lot, though. I took all the pictures in Camera+ and when I got home I used the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu, then the Expired filter from the Effects menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment