Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Five: Spring Starlings

Oh man, the last few days have sucked so much butt. Essie was scary-fever sick and I was awfully distracted by that, then as of today I myself felt like I was dying and ugh ick I could complain all day. I will not. But I could.

Suffice it to say that taking pictures or doing any other kind of iPhone art has been lower priority than usual as a result and posting has been later than usual as well. I'm still keeping up with it and it's bothered me a lot to not have them done earlier in the day. Hopefully I'll be back on the ball within a few days.

Today a lovely photo opportunity presented itself when Essie and I were watching birds out the living room window. I was trying to get the ones on the lawn but they kept moving too much then I noticed these guys hanging out in the tree and got a couple of nice shots. I took them with the iPhone camera and then imported this one into Camera+. I cropped it, used the Vibrant filter from the Scenes menu and then finished it off with the Magic Hour filter from the Color Effects menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment