Friday, March 9, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Sixty-One: Being Thankful

OK, so over the last few days I've been mildly grumpy to myself about the fact that I got the iPhone 4 before knowing that I was going to start this project. If I'd held out for a 4s the camera would be a bit better and I'd be even MORE excited about all this photography. Then today I read this entry on Dooce's Daily Photo and was reminded that I'm pretty lucky to have what I have! The camera in my iPhone is better quality than the first digital camera I ever owned and I'm having a great time exploring its capabilities.

That said, I took some more shots of the rose bushes along the side of the house before they get cut back for spring. I liked how this one looks like an angry scarab beetle about to attack. I used the iPhone camera to take it, then imported it into Camera+ where I cropped it then used the Silver Gelatin filter from the I Heart Analog filter set.

No comments:

Post a Comment