Saturday, March 10, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Two: A Strange Light

Yesterday evening there were flurries. It was kind of crazy; the light snow from earlier in the day hadn't been sticking but then all of a sudden there was a really heavy snowfall for about half an hour and it made everything go white. Then just as suddenly it just stopped and the clouds started separating. I was trapped on the rocker with Essie but had my iPhone so held it up to the window and took a few shots just to see how they'd turn out.

I liked the way these trees were posing together. I imported it into Snapseed, cropped it and used a Drama filter to highlight the light coming through the clouds behind the trees.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one a lot, almost Dr. Whoish looking. I'm always amazed at what you learn to do while being "trapped" with a wee one on your lap. That's one big bonus about having the iPhone for me-I have mine on me more often than not & it's so easy to pull it out & snap a few quick shots!

    I don't always comment but I always love the creativity in all your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete