Saturday, June 9, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Fifty-Three: Perfectly Lovely

Today we attended the wedding of two very dear friends. It was a beautiful, perfect wedding; just the kind you'd think they'd have, full of love and laughter and lots of happy tears. One of the most cheerful moments came when all the guests and the bride and groom assembled on the front lawn for a group photo. As the photographer was standing out in the middle of the street to take the shot what came along but an ice cream truck! It was hilarious. So of course the bride and groom bought ice cream cones. Wouldn't you?

I had my iPhone handy so managed to grab a number of shots throughout the day. This is my favourite of the ice cream truck pictures, though. I used Camera+, then when we got to Dan and May's place (where we're staying) I cropped it, used the Flash filter in the Scenes menu and then the Nostalgia filter in Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment