Friday, June 8, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Fifty-Two: Highly Processed Self-Portrait

I have a compulsion when it comes to good hair days; I have to try to document them. Then I consistently hate every single picture I take no matter how artsy or MySpace I try to make the pose. I played around with this one in Camera+ anyhow after using it to take the pictures, using the Night filter from Scenes and then the Cyanotype filter from Effects.

I was pretty meh about the picture itself, but decided to run it through a few filters in Corel's Paint It! Now to see if I liked them. I was actually pretty pleased with how it looked using the Pen & Ink filter, so I ran it through the Illustration filter as well (stopping it early on so the 'brush' strokes were still choppy) then used BlendCam to combine the two faux-painted effects using the Darkness Priority setting. And voila! This is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment