Sunday, June 24, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Sixty-Eight: BUBBLES

I was looking through all the photos I took of the bubbles and trying to see if there were any that I could use. I was hoping that there was one with great focus that I'd simply overlooked but it was not to be. I did find myself coming back to this one in particular. I had edited it then set it aside as not being well focused. I liked the composition and colours but it just wasn't quite good enough for AOMi, you know?

I'd cropped it and used a Grunge filter on it from the Effects menu in Camera+ already, but I decided to fool around with it in Corel's Paint It! Now. I tried every single filter on it to see which I liked best and they were all pretty good except the Pen And Ink, which is usually very hit or miss. I quite liked Modern, Oil, Illustration and Impressionist, though, and had the idea to combine the four in Diptic to showcase the different filters.

That looked a little boring so I rotated each square of the tetraptych until I thought it looked cool. And here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment