Saturday, June 23, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Sixty-Seven: Chasing Bubbles

Essie is sick. She has an ear infection and some kind of virus that has her feverish and barfy. Instead of feeling sorry for herself, though, she just seems a bit irritated that it's all getting in the way of her ability to play and have fun as much as she'd like to. I know it's the way of the three-year-old but it makes me feel kind of babyish myself when I think of how moany and whiny I get over a cold.

When she realized this evening that her cousin Rowan was going out in the front yard to blow bubbles she HAD to go too. We sat out on the front step and watched her chasing and playing and exclaiming over how pretty they were and how much she loves bubbles. I tried to get some bubble pictures again but those pesky things are so difficult to capture. I got a bunch of shots of the kids as well but this one of Essie jumped out at me for some reason. The only part in focus is around her ear, neck and chin but something about the movement of it appealed to me. It's not supposed to be in focus. She changes too quickly for that. ;)

I took the shot with Camera+, cropped it and used the Fashion filter from Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment