Sunday, July 1, 2012

Number Two-Hundred-And-Seventy-Five: SO Random

Today's picture started as a grainy attempted shot of last night's sunset in Ottawa. We drove up there for the long weekend and while all three of us were varying degrees of sick Essie's cough was getting worse and worse. We took her for a drive to get her to go to sleep and while out saw things like fireworks, people celebrating and of course the gorgeous sunset.

None of the pictures I took of any of those things with Camera+ turned out well. I imported one of the sunset photos into PhotoWizard just to play around with it and noticed that there's now a Random Effects filter in the Effects menu that will generate random border/colour effects. I played around with it a bit and was surprised at how pleased I was with the results of a few of them. It was like getting a little gift from my app.

No comments:

Post a Comment