Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-Five: Accidents Will Happen

Well. Today was the day I've been dreading. Not Day 325, no. The day that something terrible happened to my iPhone. I was about to do some dishes and (stupidly, I know) set it on a small shelf above the sink because I was expecting a text and wanted to know as soon as it arrived. One second I was staring at the sink filling up and the next my phone went BLOOP into the water. I got that thing out so fast I hardly remember doing it but that brief second or two was enough to mess it up. It's acting weirdly.

I am doing recommended things to try to minimize the damage; mainly storing it in a baggie of rice to draw out the moisture inside of it.

So, yeah. Art On My iPhone is experiencing some nervousness over here. Luckily I do have a small cache of edited photos for emergencies such as this so while my phone recuperates I'll have a few to offer. Today's photo was taken during a trip to Ottawa in the Glebe. This laid back cat didn't even bother to get up while I admired him, just meowed at me and watched us go by.

I took the shot with Camera+ and cropped it but sadly I don't recall if I used a filter on it or not. I'm betting I did but I didn't take notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment