Thursday, August 30, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-Six: A Lawn Less Mowed

Oh, my little iPhone is still on the fritz. I thought it had escaped harm but this afternoon it went buggy again. I threw it back in the bag of rice and I'm going to wait another twelve or so hours before I check it again. Let's cross our fingers! The final month of AOMi is in jeopardy over here.

In the meantime here is a photo I took a lot earlier this summer when the lawn mower broke down. My sister had mowed part of the law (which had become more of a safari than a play area for Essie) and I was taken by the silly poignancy of this tableau; the impotent mower shamed by the job left undone.

I took the shot with Camera+, cropped it, used the Clarity filter from the Scenes menu and the Fashion filter from Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment