Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Twenty-Eight: Rose And Sun

My mom's rose bushes drive me a little crazy because every time there's a perfect bloom I want to take a picture of it and then I do and then I have bajillions of photos of perfect roses that all kind of look the same. Yep; another delicate pink rose. Oh! Yet another stunningly lovely cream rose! Can't post those every day, sadly.

But I still take the pictures because I can't seem to help myself. And every now and again something happens to create a lovely and unexpected result, like today when I was trying to capture this rose against the clear blue sky and got the sun in the shot accidentally. So dramatic!

I took the shot with Camera+, then imported it into Snapseed where I cropped it and used the Drama filter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment