Thursday, August 23, 2012

Number Three-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine: Brown, Orange And Blue

Today was my younger sister's birthday (Happy Birthday, Mimi!) and her daughter July took it upon herself to buy balloons and decorate the house with those, handmade banners and other decorations that she whipped up on short notice. She also makes the best handmade cards for people (they're kind of notorious in our family for their awesomeness.) I liked how this orange balloon hung from the basket planter I featured on Day 134 and Day 167.

I took the shot with Camera+, then imported it into Snapseed where I cropped it and used a Vintage filter on it. The Vintage filter nicely disguised where the wall and ceiling met in the top right of the picture where I couldn't crop them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment