Thursday, January 5, 2012

Number Ninety-Seven: Looking At The Moon

This is another of the photos that I took while we spent some time in Ottawa over the holidays. Essie gets excited every time she sees the moon in the sky and this was no exception. We had a very nice view of the crescent moon and here she's pointing it out to her dad.

I love the way Andrew's reflection makes him part of the scene, and how you can tell how excitedly Essie is pointing at the moon. I took the shot with the iPhone camera and used the Drama filter in Snapseed to brighten it up.

Edit: Here's the requested improved version:

1 comment:

  1. I also like that my mom is reflected in the background, through the doorway above Essie's head. I'd have cropped the photo a little on the left side to get rid of that tiny bit of balustrade that's creeping into frame, and taken a little off at the bottom too.
    -A

    ReplyDelete