Sunday, January 15, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Seven: Otherworldly

I'm having a really fun time lately using combinations of lots of different apps to produce one piece of art. It's interesting, but somewhat tedious when it comes time to list links to all the apps here on AOMi! Ah, well. It's worth it.

Today's piece started out in Fluid Monkey on the Mud setting using orange and blue paint. I took a screenshot and then imported it into NPtR where I scribbled over it with a spotty brush on the draw setting. I took a screenshot of that and imported it into Snapseed where I used a Drama filter on it to give it more depth, then finally imported that into Corel's Paint It! Now where I used the Illustration filter on it.

I can't quite decide what this one puts me in mind of. Part of me gets a microscopic world vibe from it, and another part of me gets the chills from being reminded of some deep-sea underworld. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment