Sunday, February 5, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Twenty-Eight: Nearly Three

Today's piece is a photo of my lovely Essie looking a little perturbed. She was just concerned that I was using the iPhone and not letting her play her fish games or listen to her LeapFrog songs or some other thing she likes to do on my phone. I snapped this during our Play Doh session on Day 126.

I took this one using the iPhone camera. I have it set to take both a normal photo and an HDR photo and I think this one was the normal version. I imported it into Camera+ where I first cropped it, then applied a flash filter to wash it out a bit. Then I used the Contessa filter in the I Heart Analog FX menu.

I'm still very happy with Camera+. I even find I'm using it for editing as much as Snapseed, which I wasn't sure would happen. I've been trying to remember to take more actual pictures with it. I guess I'll have to pull it out of my photography folder and keep it out on the front screen to thwart my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment