Friday, February 3, 2012

Number One-Hundred-And-Twenty-Six: Playing Together

Playing with Essie and some yellow Play Doh yesterday resulted in a couple of pictures of her creation, so today is a collaboration of sorts I guess. She kept asking me to roll balls for her, which she would then squish together in this... sophisticated sculpture. Yes.

So I cropped it in Snapseed and used a Drama filter to highlight all the awesomeness of it. I love how it looks against the kitchen table. This table is probably from at least the seventies. I know it was in my grandma's kitchen in the eighties and I remember eating Eggo waffles and many bowls of Shreddies at it as a kid. It's nice to think about that while I feed Essie there or share these moments of creativity with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment